Barclays is one of the most trusted and easily recognizable banking brands in the world today. While Barclays is based in the UK, the institution's clients are worldwide. One of the convenient services that Barclays offers to its customers is online banking through the Barclays Login on the Web. Clients can access their account summary, financial transactions, and other important banking information online, and many transactions can also be performed through the Barclays Login acces, such as transfers, payments, etc. This makes financial management much easier and accessible no matter where the customer is in the world. As long as he or she has reliable Internet access and a Web-enabled device, the banking information and summary can be obtained through the Barclays Login online. However, many clients have noticed that the login process itself can be confusing and is a bit different from most other financial institutions' login procedure. If you are not well-versed in the Barclays Login process, you might find yourself taking too much time just trying to log in to your Barclays account. This is why we have provided the resources you will find on this page. We have created a video showing you the steps for logging into your Barclays account, and we have also posted the text instructions. Additionally, the procedure for resetting your login password, and the contact numbers for Barclay customer care, are also provided on this page. Make your online banking with the Barclays Login account more efficient with the help resources on this page.
How to go to your Barclays Login page directly:
1. On your Internet browser, type in this direct URL: https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/auth/LoginLink.action.
2. You will be redirected to the Barclays Personal Banking homepage. Click on the green icon that says 'Log in', this can be found in the upper right hand side of the page.
3. A pop-up window will appear, and this will be your portal to your Barclays account. First, you will need to enter your Surname, and then provide one of the following pieces of information: your Membership number, your Card number, or your Sort Code and Account Number.
4. After you have entered the required information, click 'Next'. You will be redirected to the authentication page. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login.
Steps to reset your password:
1. Make sure you are on the homepage (https://bank.barclays.co.uk/olb/auth/LoginLink.action).
2. Click on the green 'Log in ' icon located in the upper right hand side of the page.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Scroll down the page until you find the link that says 'I've forgotten my log-in details."
4. Click on the blue icon for 'Reset passcode'. You will be redirected to the next page, and follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your passcode reset.
Contact information for customer support:
UK - 0845 600 2323
International - +44 247 684 2063
Live Web Chat
Remember to bookmark our page for your easy reference in the future. We are always updating any changes or additions to the Barclays Login process, so visit our page regularly and check on any new information.
Shortcut to Barclays Login page here...
Follow these instructions for logging in to your Barclays account.
Do these steps for resetting your passcode.
Get assistance with your account by calling these numbers.
Your opinion of Barclays:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...